सिसोदिया राजपूत वंश के कुलनायक महाराणा प्रताप के वंशज छत्रपति शिवाजी महाराज की आज जयंती है ... शूरवीरता के साक्षात अवतार लोकराज के पुरोधा छत्रपति शिवाजी महाराज के इस जन्मोत्सव पर आप सभी को हार्दिक शुभकामनायें
- छत्रसिंह सोलँकी बनकोडा, आदरणीय मित्रवर शिवाजी महाराज मरठा थे वे कैसे महाराणा प्रताप के वँशज हो सकते है?
- Sudhir Kashyap solanki jee maratha word is belong to all those live and follow the shiva jee . shiva also a Maratha Rajpoot,bhi mitron ki jankari ke liye -yah link hai -http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bhosle,es link main " Subclans" dekhen aur Janey tha relation between sisodias and Bhonsle,
- Narendra Singh Tomar
Nst Chhatar singh solanki aur Sudhir Kashyap chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj was sisodiya Rajput ... Whose ancestor was Maharana Pratap of Mewad Rajasthan. Shivaji Maharaj ki poori vanshavali uplabdh hai. Maratha na to koyi jaati hai aur na dharm. Shivaji Maharaj ki vanshavali main kahin bhi Maratha jaati ya Dharm hone ka ullekh nahi hai. Jo log Shivaji Maharaj ko Maratha kahte aur samajhte hain.... Ve krapaya Shivaji Maharaj ki pichhali 10 peedhiyon tak ki vanshavali yahan avashya likhen
- Rana Vishwajeetsingh Sisodiya Sisodiya Kulwantasya Rajadhiraj Chattrapati Shivaji Raje Bhonsale...--->Bhosaji jo ki Rana Ajay Singhji ki 11 pidhi thi unke naam se vansh chala.
gahlot-ahra vansh ki ek shakha he bhonsale!
लिक - भोसले
Some of the historical accounts stating that Shahaji and Shivaji were of Rajput descent include:
- In 1726 when Mahratta armies began to make incursions into the Rajputana terrotiries , Raja Chatrapati Shahu in a letter dated 1726 ordered his generals not to touch the Sisodia territory of pippila state in mewar as well as the other states in Rajputana which belonged to Sisodia rajputs telling them that only did the Rawat of Piplia and the Sisodia Rajputs belong to the same family as that of the Rulers of Satara(Bhosle) but it was mainly due to the courage and sacrifices made by Sisodia rajputs such as Rana Hammir, Maharana Kumbha, Maharana Sanga and Maharana Pratap that Hindu Raj was preserved in India till a certain extent.
- Radha Madhava Vilasa Champu of poet Jayarama (written in the court of Shahaji at Banglur, 1654) describes the Bhonsles as the descendants from the Sisodias of Chittor. Jayaramas poetry was composed much before Shivajis coronation. In a poem on Shahaji, Jayarama mentions that Shahaji was descended from Dalip (or Dilip Singh) born in the family of the Rana who was the foremost among all kings of the earth. This Dalip was a grandson of Lakshmanasen, Rana of Chittor, who came to the throne in 1303 CE.
- Shivabharata of Paramananda mentions that Shivaji and Shahji are of the Ikshvaku lineage like the Sisodiyas.
- Parnalaparvata Grahanakhyana states that Shivaji is a Sisodia
- Bhushan the Hindi poet speaks of the Bhosales being Rajput
- Shahji in his letter to the Sultan Adilshah states he is a Rajput
- The Mughal historian Khafi Khan describes Shivaji as a descendent of the Ranas of Chittor. Khafi Khan was a very harsh critic of Shivaji, and wrote accounts condemming Shivaji to hell. He claimed that though Shivaji's ancestors did come from the family of Ranas of Chittor, they descended through an illegitimate offspring Dilip Singh.
- Sabhasad Bakhar composed by Shivaji Minister Krishna Bhaskhar in 1694 refers to Bhosle as a Solar Dynasty clan of Sisodia Origin.
- Persian Farmans(Grants) given to the ancestors of Ghorpade and Bhosles by the Bahmani Sultans and Adil Shahi Sultans relate the Shivaji family of Bhosle and that of Ghorpades directly with the Sisodia family of Udaipur.
Scholars such as Sir Jadunath Sarkar have contested Shivaji Rajput origin and remarks that his Rajput origin was fabrication required during his coronation, however eminent Marathi Historian CV Vaidya dont believe this as works composed years before Shivaji rise to glory Radhav Vilas Champu by Poet Jayaram mentions Shahji Bhosle(Shivaji's Father) as Sisodia Rajputs. Shahji letter to Sultan Adil Shah in 1641 also mentions that Bhosle are Rajputs , these evidences are cited by supporters of Shivaji Rajput origin to reject notions like Shivaji rajput origin was fabricated only at the time of his coronation.. The discovery of Persian Farmans in 1920s also dented the claim of those scholars who assumed that Shivaji sisodia origin was a fabrication to get his coronation done. The Mudhol Farmans which bear seals and tughra of Bahmani and Adil Shahi Sultans establish a direct descent of Shivaji(Bhosle Clan) and that of Ghorpade with that of Sisodia Rajputs of Chittod.