भारतीय मीडिया के मालिकाना हक़ के सन्दर्भ में यह आलेख स्वदेशी जागरण मंच की और से लिखा गया है , उत्तम लेख है ..!!
- अरविन्द सिसोदिया
- अरविन्द सिसोदिया
Who owns the media in India ?
- NDTV:A very popular TV news media is funded by Gospels of Charity in Spain Supports Communism. Recently it has developed a soft corner towards Pakistan because Pakistan President has allowed only this channel to be aired in Pakistan . Indian CEO Prannoy Roy is co-brother of Prakash Karat, General Secretary of the Communist party of India . His wife and Brinda Karat are sisters.India Todaywhich used to be the only national weekly which supported BJP is now bought by NDTV!! Since then the tone has changed drastically and turned into Hindu bashing.
CNN-IBN: This is 100 percent funded by Southern Baptist Church with its branches in all over the world with HQ in US.. The Church annually allocates $800 million for promotion of its channel. Its Indian head is RajdeepSardesai and his wife SagarikaGhosh.
Times group list: Times Of India, Mid-Day, Nav-Bharth Times, Stardust, Femina, Vijay Times, Vijaya Karnataka, Times now (24- hour news channel) and many more...Times Group is owned by Bennet & Coleman. 'World Christian Council¢ does 80 percent of the Funding, and an Englishman and an Italian equally share balance 20 percent. The Italian RobertioMindo is a close relative of Sonia Gandhi.
- Star TV: It is run by an Australian, who is supported by St. Peters Pontifical Church Melbourne.
- Hindustan Times:Owned by Birla Group, but hands have changed since ShobanaBhartiya took over. Presently it is working in Collaboration with Times Group.
- The Hindu: English daily, started over 125 years has been recently taken over by Joshua Society, Berne , Switzerland .. N. Ram's wife is a Swiss national.
- Indian Express: Divided into two groups. The Indian Express and new Indian Express (southern edition) ACTS Christian Ministries have major stake in the Indian Express and latter is still with the Indian counterpart.
- Eeenadu: Still to date controlled by an Indian named RamojiRao. RamojiRao is connected with film industry and owns a huge studio in Andhra Pradesh.
- Andhra Jyothi: The Muslim party of Hyderabad known as MIM along with a Congress Minister has purchased this Telugu daily very recently.
- The Statesman: It is controlled by Communist Party of India.
- Kairali TV: It is controlled by Communist party of India (Marxist)
- Mathrubhoomi:Leaders of Muslim League and Communist leaders have major investment.
- Asian Age and Deccan Chronicle: Is owned by a Saudi Arabian Company with its chief Editor M.J.Akbar. Gujarat riots which took place in 2002 where Hindus were burnt alive, RajdeepSardesai andBharkhaDutt working for NDTV at that time got around 5 Million Dollars from Saudi Arabia to cover onlyMuslim victims, which they did very faithfully... Not a single Hindu family was interviewed or shown on TVwhose near and dear ones had been burnt alive, it is reported.
- TarunTejpalof <http://tehelka.com/>Tehelka.com regularly gets blank cheques from Arab countries to target BJP and Hindus only, it is said.
- Malyayamanoramaand the Deepikaare owned by CIA and locally represented by Kerala ChristiansThe ownership explains the control of media in India by foreigners. The result is obvious.